Background and History
- I have known Matilde for years now, she has belonged to our Gasungun fellowship and church for years
- She attended every single one of my Birthing classes originally in 2009
- She is 34 years old
- She has 4 children this is her 5th
- Her husband Leo is a carpenter and is 38 years old
- Their children are well cared for and loved
- She is 3 months pregnant in this photo
Pregnancy and Birth
- Matilde had a good pregnancy and when we visited her 2 weeks before her bay was born she was well, albeit uncomfortable!
- The baby was in a good position and we all hoped she was going to have the baby when we were in Baseco, but it was not to be
- Her baby girl was born on Friday the 15th of May weighing a hefty 9lb
- Ps Marivic had the honour of naming her and named her Aleah
- She is fat and healthy and Matilde is breastfeeding her.
- This week she attended clinic to get testing and screening of the baby.
- She was also given a Kit from Days for Girls and says they were very comfortable and loves them!
- Very successful BBB
Here are some more photos! Beautiful healthy baby.
JENNY ROSE PUTABUNAN
History and Background
- 21 years old
- Has two other children
- Has a husband Edison 22 years old who is a sidecar driver
- This means they are on a very low income
Pregnancy and Delivery
- This was a very exciting birth for BBB, we were actually there the day after her baby was born able to give her a postnatal check up and supply her with a postnatal Days for Girls Kit which she loved!
- Her baby was a good size unable to get details as she delivered at home in a very quick manner
- Her baby boy was born on Monday 4th of May
- As with a lot of multiple deliveries she did not even realise she was in labour and was in too quick to move
- Her husband gave me the honour of naming the baby…I called Him Joshua after my oldest Son! Why not he turned out great!
- We visited with a Midwife on the BBB team who examined her and the baby and was very happy with her progress
- Her husband is very supportive and is looking after the other children well.
- He is also cooking and cleaning which apparently is a big thing!
Tiny house, separated by a thin wall from their InLaws, but an extremely neat and tidy clean little house.
Great family .
We also delivered a handmade Barossa quilt to this lovely mum!